Licking Branch Magic (Creating Real Primary Breeding Scrapes Where You Want Them For The Ultimate Ambush Using My Unique Bracket Design) Call Greg at 989-513-2365 to order.
by Greg Skufca
Finally after 5 years of research and 14 months of writing and editing!!!
Creating Real Primary Scrape locations chosen by you and created BY THE DEER!!! This book describes the many cases of where and how to create Primary Breeding Scrapes that older bucks can’t resist! . The book also covers in detail ambush setups that take advantage of these locations. Put your licking branches where you want them in 10 minutes or less using a 8 foot T post. See Greg’s Magic of the Licking Branch Video Series or read Greg’s book. HUGE ADVANTAGE IS YOU PUT THESE WHERE YOU WANT THEM GIVING YOU THE ADVANTAGE!! This is the only “How to Book” out there in great detail that is based on real pressured deer situations in Michigan. These brackets come painted and last forever and are a great long term investment for maximizing your ambush opportunities. Putting 3 or 4 of these in an area will give you as many as 30 licking branches or more to greatly increase effectiveness! The three way allows you to put these licking posts right in your plot on a plot pinch point or corner. Bucks can’t resist. Become a Pro Member and learn the tricks to using these to make them more effective!
Table of Contents:
- A Monster Buck Lesson
- The Dynamics of a Licking Branch
- The Communal Approach – Get the Entire Family Involved
- What the Heck is the Vomeronasal Organ?
- The Primary Scrape. Why Mature Bucks Can’t Resist
- Licking Branch Basics 101
- What Certain Trees Always Have Scrapes Under Them and Why
- The Bald-Faced Hornet Scare
- The Bracket Set Up
- The Vertical Licking Branch – Using Trees in the Right Place But the Wrong Tree Type
- Brackets and Scrapes on and Around Food Plots
- Rachael’s Almost First Buck
- Give the Deer the Food Plot and Hunt The Travel Corridors to it
- How to Do Natural Tree Set Ups
- How Many Primary Breeding Scrapes is Too Many
- The X Factor Layout in Whitetail Property Design
- Developing Grassy Fields Using the X Factor Layout in Whitetail Property Design
- Creating the Ultimate Ambush Traps with the Bracket Approach
- Don’t Let Your Game Cameras Ruin Your Set Ups
- Innovative Approaches to Keeping Your Mature Bucks Busy
- Can You be Successful Doing Bracket Set Ups Early in the Fall
- The Story of Buster – A Buck Passed for Five Years
- Why Neighborhood Cooperatives Work and Benefit Everyone
- The Quadrant Effect and Why You Can Hold More Bucks Using Brackets
- The Overpopulation Problem
- Stand Dimensions Increase Your Odds
- How Property Development, Low Pressure, and the Licking Branch Magic Bring it all Together